Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just Bummin' Around

Hi, I have been thinking about my blog lately and trying to decide if I should start doing daily outfit posts or something similar...what do you think? 


Today is a bumming around the house and packing day so I am just wearing a tee from H&M and knit shorts from Soffe. 




Sorry for the horrible picture, not too much to capture, just lazy day clothes. :)
Nail polish by Zoya mentioned in a previous post.
 On another note I have taken up a new hobby, making bracelets. This is the first one I made EVER and I think it turned out pretty well, I am not very happy with the color of the tin cord but the end result is pretty. 
I am not sure why the leather looks yellow, it is actually tan.
 I am considering selling them on Etsy once the closures arrive so keep an eye out for them, I will also be making them in different color combos in the near future. 




Anyways, nothing else going on here. Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment