Sunday, June 17, 2012

Latest Purchases

Hello! 


It has just been a lazy weekend around here, not too much excitement but thinking about making a trip to the craft store to purchase supplies I need to try and make something I found on Pinterest. 


Today I just wanted to share with you some of my newest purchases. 


Both tops and shorts from H&M

The shirt and the shorts were both on sale at H&M, the top was $5 and the shorts were $7!I also bought a really cute bracelet for $1 but it broke so I am going to try and glue it. If I can fix it I will show it to you later. 
Jean Jacket by DKNY (thrifted), Blazer by Jones New York (thrifted), Vest is from Kohl's


I think total for the second photo I paid around $10! That is why I love thrift store shopping, you can really find good pieces for a steal, especially for trends that may not stay in style for too long. 




I also purchased a pair of Madden Girl sandals from a Department store, they look fairly similar to the ones I have linked below except mine are brown or cognac and def. not a size 11. :) (pictures when they arrive)




I hope everyone had an amazing weekend, Happy Sunday!




Madden Girl SUURGE Shoes (Silver) - Women's Shoes - 11.0 M

No comments:

Post a Comment