Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring/Summer Must haves.

Sorry it has been so long, I have been busy busy. There are a lot of new styles going on right now some I love, some not so much. Does anyone have a fav?


For summer I LOVE Sam Edelman Gigi sandals, they are cute and simple. My go to every summer. 






I am also in love with the 'fish tail' or high-low hem dress and skirts! I actually made one myself from a thrifted skirt that I picked up at Goodwill, it is super easy and you don't even know how to sew! I will post pictures and tutorial in my next posting. 
Dress: Forever21 available HERE


One of the other trends I like is the mint green or turquoise green trend, I actually just bought Essie's Turks and Caicos nail polish and have been wearing it ever since. 


Turks and Caicos available HERE




Pastels and Coral/Oranges are also a good trend this season and you can def. not go wrong with any of them. 


Some products/items I am currently lusting over; Lee Stafford I hate my hair the day it's washed, a good facial primer ( I tried one for the first time and I cannot believe I have been without a primer this whole time!), and a peplum skirt that I actually plan to DIY once I find a skirt I can work with. 



would like to make a peplum skirt similar to this Asos one, avail HERE











Not yet available in US :(


I hope everyone had a good Easter and Spring Break, please comment and tell me some of your fav. trends .or products that I should try out 
Love Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment