Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dermstore Hall

Okay, I have finally taken pictures of my Dermstore order that I talked about in my previous postings. I would like to start off by saying that I have found my new fav. place to buy higher end makeup and beauty products, the prices are reasonable and if you add items to your favorites list you save 10% each time you order them! Plus, shipping only takes about 3 days AND it is FREE! How awesome is that?! Like I had also said before I received a coupon from Myglam for $25 off of a $50 order at Dermstore so I decided to try them out and this is what I purchased. 


Ole Henriksen Fresh Lips $15 - (description from the tube)- protects, hydrates, and plumps with sunscreen and camphor.
 I would like to start out by saying that I have fallen in love with this product! I always have chapped lips an can never find a product that helps enough and this one does! I applied this product twice the day I received it and by the end of the day my lips were noticeably smoother. The consistency is creamy and it smells just a tad like menthol but not too strong, another plus is that it does not leave a nasty taste in your mouth like a lot of other products I have tried. Overall, this is my new go to lip product and I will def. be purchasing more of it. I HIGHLY recommend it!






Please excuse the chipping nail polish throughout these photos. 








Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara in Black-Brown $14-(description)-Flexible plastic brush is clump free and perfectly curls lashes, Nourishing Arctic blueberry helps to keep lashes strong and healthy.
Okay, I bought this product on a whim and have not even used it yet since I just opened a brand new tube of mascara before I purchased this one. It is a Finnish product and I am actually quite excited to try it and will let you know how it goes once I do. 


Glominerals Brightener Highlight Concealer in Light $18-20-
Overall, I think that this product does its job. I have heard so many good things about Glominerals and was very excited to try this product, I think it covers fairly well and goes on flawlessly but I have to say I was disappointed with the amount of product I got for the price. this product comes in a .07 oz tube and before any product came out I had to turn it at least 20 times, I feel like half of the tube was empty. Other than that I do like this product, I have not used it on my dark circles yet but I tried it on my wrist and it seems to work well. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful trying new products and so far I have had no trouble with Glominerals and I am considering buying there foundation as well. 


Japonesque Travel size Lash comb and Brow brush combo $9
I was in need of a lash comb so I decided to give this one a try, I was surprised with it's size when it arrived, it is smaller than other combs I have seen but I don't think it is quite small enough to be considered travel size but that doesn't bother me I just throw it in my brush case. I don't have anything special to say about this product but it gets the job done and I am happy with it. It seems well made and I would probably purchase the brand again. 


With my Dermstore purchase I also received two free samples, one of StriVectin-EV Get Even Brightening Serum and Elta MD Skincare UV Pure broad-spectrum sunscreen, neither of which I have tried but I am considering trying the sunscreen since it is,"sensitivity free, fragrance free, paraben free, oil free, dye free, gluten free, and noncomedogenic."


Well that is all for today, I am going to go compile a list for my must try outfits and beauty products to share with you some time this week. I hope everyone had a great weekend. :)


Love, 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment