Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi there.

Hi Hi, 


It has been awhile since my last post mainly because not much is going on here other than a recent vacation. Lately I have been obsessed with thrift store shopping, I don't know why I am so into it at the moment but I love finding super cool pieces like a few weeks ago I found an awesome Guess jean jacket for $7! On Memorial Day Goodwill had a 50 % off clothing sale and I scored a designer blazer for $7! Sadly it may have to go back, the fit is not so perfect :(


Does any one else like looking for finds at thrift stores?...I know many people do not like it and I had felt the same before( I still will not buy pants or shoes there) but there are so many good things to be found, all you have to do is wash them well in hot water.


On another note I found a super cute jewelry site today, SUPER cute stuff and good prices but I am currently waiting to hear back from them if they will ship to the US, fingers crossed!




Good Day! 


Love 


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment